Keep your family healthy with Health Choice Arizona!
Health Choice Arizona is a managed care health plan that provides health care to
people in Arizona's Medicaid Program, Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System
(AHCCCS). AHCCCS is responsible for providing health insurance to low-income Arizonans.
Health Choice Arizona is one of the AHCCCS health plans you may choose.
The benefits of Health Choice Arizona include:
- We work with your doctor to help you and your family get the care you need.
- We offer a large choice of doctors, pharmacies and hospitals.
- Our bilingual staff members are happy to help you and answer your questions.
- We speak your language! Translation services are available in all languages.
- If you are pregnant, join our Stork Program and receive gift cards for beginning
prenatal care within the first 12 weeks of pregnancy and for maintaining regular
office visits with your doctor.
- To learn more about the benefits of being a member of Health Choice Arizona, click here or call us toll-free at 1-800-322-8670.
About AHCCCS Benefits
- To learn more about how to apply for AHCCCS benefits, visit the AHCCCS website.
- To renew your benefits, call Member Services at 1-800-322-8670, and we can help
Information for Health Choice Arizona Members
If you need assistance translating the information on the Health Choice website,
or would like to receive Health Choice member materials in another language, please
contact Member Services at 1-800-322-8670 or 480-968-6866 in Maricopa County, Monday
– Friday (except holidays), 6 a.m. - 6 p.m. TTY users may call 711.
Announcements from Health Choice
Zika Prevention Tips
Change in coverage for podiatry services
Notice About Privacy
Important Announcements from AHCCCS
AHCCCS Copay Information
AHCCCS Penalty for Missed Appointments
Notice of Co-pays for Taxi Rides for AHCCCS Care Members in Maricopa and Pima Counties, effective 4/1/2012
New outpatient physical therapy benefit for adult AHCCCS members starting March 1, 2014
AHCCCS Restoration of Transplants for Adults Notifications
Restoration of Transplants for Adults Memo
Restoration of Transplants for Adults Letter- Spanish
Welcome New Health Choice Members!
Click here for tips to help you get the most out of your Health Choice Arizona benefits.
Health Choice Arizona
For information and assistance, call toll-free:
To obtain language or ASL interpretation services for your medical care:
You may also contact us by e-mail at
Are you pregnant? For information or to register for our Stork Program, call toll-free:
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday – Friday (except holidays)
6 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Dental Home Program
Announcing our new Dental Home! For more information, click here.