Keep your family healthy with Health Choice Arizona!
Health Choice Arizona is a health plan option for residents of Apache, Coconino, Maricopa, Mohave, Navajo, Pima, Gila and Pinal counties.
Talk directly to one of our member services representatives who can answer your questions.
- We work with your doctor to help you and your family get the health care you need.
- We have many health programs to help you and your family stay healthy.
- We speak your language! Translation services are available in all languages to help you and your family talk to all of your doctors and caregivers.
- Health Choice Arizona offers an extensive network of doctors, hospitals and many other health care providers.
If you would like to apply for Medicaid, contact Member Services at 1-800-322-8670 or click here.
If you would like to change your Medicaid health plan during the open enrollment period, call your state Health Program Representative (HPR) at 866-608-9422.
For information about Health Choice Arizona, call toll-free: 1-800-322-8670 (TTY 711).
Announcements from Health Choice
Health Choice Arizona
- For information and assistance, call toll-free:
- To obtain language or ASL interpretation services for your medical care:
- Are you pregnant? For information or to register for our Stork Program, call toll-free:
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday – Friday | 6 a.m. – 6 p.m.