Health Choice Arizona partners with community-based organizations across the state to help build healthy communities.
We invest heavily and conscientiously in community development programs that impact health and education in rural and metropolitan communities throughout Arizona.
Health Choice is committed to improving the health literacy of its community to improving the health literacy of its community through health and wellness education, and to fighting childhood obesity. The T.H.A.N.X. (Think Health About Nutrition and eXercise) program provides after school health and wellness education to schools in medically underserved communities.
Community Resources and Links
Below is a list of community resources that can help keep you and your family healthy.
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS): http://www.azahcccs.gov
- How to Sign Up for AHCCCS Services: http://www.azahcccs.gov/applicants/default.aspx
- Health Care Programs for Arizonans: http://www.azahcccs.gov/applicants/default.aspx
- Health Care Services for Families and Children: http://www.azahcccs.gov/applicants/default.aspx
- Change your Address with AHCCCS: http://www.azahcccs.gov/members/changes.aspx
- AHCCCS Member Satisfaction Health Plan Report Card: https://www.azahcccs.gov/Resources/HPRC/
- AHCCCS Provider Survey Results: https://www.azahcccs.gov/PlansProviders/CurrentProviders/providersurvey.html
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services: http://www.cms.gov/
- Arizona Women, Infants & Children: http://azdhs.gov/azwic/
- Arizona Head Start: http://www.azheadstart.org/
- Arizona Department of Economic Security: https://www.azdes.gov/
- Arizona Early Intervention Program: https://www.azdes.gov/azeip/
- Arizona’s Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC): http://www.azlinks.gov/
- Health-e-Arizona PLUS: http://www.healthearizonaplus.gov/
- Arizona Department of Health Services: http://www.azdhs.gov/
- Legal Assistance Southern Arizona Legal Aid, Inc.: http://www.sazlegalaid.org/
- American Medical Board: http://www.azmd.gov/
- Arizona Department of Economic Security: https://www.azdes.gov/ddd/
- Children’s Action Alliance: http://azchildren.org/
- AZ 211: https://211arizona.org/
- First Things First: http://www.azftf.gov/Pages/default.aspx
- Strong Families AZ: http://strongfamiliesaz.com/
- DNA – People’s Legal Services Inc.: http://www.nativelegalnet.org/
- American Diabetes Association: http://www.diabetes.org/
- American Medical Association: http://www.ama-assn.org/
- Centers for Disease Control: http://www.cdc.gov/
- Cultural Competency: http://www.npsf.org/?page=askme3
Pregnant women can register for our Stork Program and receive information and guidance from our maternity nurses to help them have a healthy pregnancy.
To learn more click here.
To register for the Stork Program, call Member Services toll-free at 1-800-828-7514.
Seeing your doctor for regular check-ups and health screenings is one of the most important things you can do to stay healthy.
To learn more about your benefits and special health programs for adults, click here or call Member Services toll-free at 1-800-322-8670.