Keep your family healthy with BCBSAZ Health Choice!
BCBSAZ Health Choice is a health plan option for residents of Apache, Coconino, Maricopa, Mohave, Navajo, Gila, Yavapai, and Pinal counties.
Talk directly to one of our member services representatives who can answer your questions.
- We work with your doctor to help you and your family get the health care you need.
- We have many health programs to help you and your family stay healthy.
- Language services are available to help you and your family communicate with Health Choice staff such as Health Choice Member Services, Health Choice claims, or Health Choice Care Management
- BCBSAZ Health Choice offers an extensive network of doctors, hospitals and many other health care providers.
- We want to ensure that you get the best quality care. We do this by rating our providers by star rating and identifying Centers of Excellence. To view more about these ratings and criteria, visit our Centers of Excellence & Star Ratings page, or click here.
If you would like to apply for Medicaid, contact Member Services at 1-800-322-8670 or click here.
If you need to change your health plan, please call AHCCCS at 800-962-6690, or in Maricopa County call 602-417-4000. If you have questions, please call us. We always want to help you.
For information about BCBSAZ Health Choice, call toll-free: 1-800-322-8670 (TTY 711).
All information on this website is available in a format that can be retained and printed.
- Primary Care Provider Directory
- Specialty Provider Directory
- Practice Locations with Accommodations for Members with Accessibility Needs
- Pharmacy Directory
Announcements from Health Choice
BCBSAZ Health Choice
For information and assistance, call toll-free:
To obtain language or ASL interpretation services for your your appointments with Health Choice staff, call:
Are you pregnant? For information or to register for our Stork Program, call toll-free:
Hours of Operation
8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday-Friday (except holidays)