Effective September 1, 2020, Health Choice Arizona members can get a $10 gift card for getting their flu shot. This is part of the Arizona Department of Health Services (ADHS) program called, “Roll Up Your Sleeve.”
Once you have gotten your flu shot, and we have the information from administering provider, Health Choice Arizona will send the gift card to you. We will use your mailing address that we have on file. If you need to update your address, you can:
- Log into the Member Portal. Click here; or,
- Call Member Services at 1-800-322-8670 (TTY: 711).
Here’s how to get your $10 gift card:
- Make an appointment with your provider, visit your local pharmacy, or clinic to get a flu shot. We’ll then send you the gift card to your mailing address.
If you have gotten your flu shot, but not your gift card:
- Call us at 1-800-322-8670 (TTY: 711) or you can send us an email at comments@HealthChoiceAZ.com.
- Have the following information about your visit on hand:
- Date of getting your flu shot
- Provider/Pharmacy/Clinic name